Privacy Statement for Law Firm’s Website
1. Name and contact data of the person responsible for data processing as well as of the data processing officer
This data protection information applies for data processing by:
Persons responsible: Patent Attorneys Lederer & Keller, Unsöldstr. 2, 80538 Munich, Germany
Email: email@example.com Telephone: +49 89 21 23 99 0 Fax: +49 89 21 23 99 22
The data processing officer of Lederer & Keller can be reached under the above-mentioned address, to the attention of Dr Keller.
2. Collection and storage of personal data as well as nature and purpose of their use
a) When visiting the website
Upon invoking our website www.lederer-keller.de the browser employed on your terminal automatically sends information to the server of our website. This information is temporarily stored in a so-called Logfile whereby the following information is collected and stored until automatic deletion without intervention on your part:
- IP address of the requesting computer,
- date and time of the access,
- name and URL of the file retrieved,
- website from which the access occurred (referrer-URL),
- browser used and if necessary the operating system of your computer as well as the name of your access provider.
The mentioned data are processed by us for the following purposes:
- to ensure a smooth connection set-up of our website,
- to ensure a comfortable use of our website,
- to analyze the security and stability of the system as well as
- for further administrative purposes.
The legal basis for the data processing is Art. 6 section 1 p. 1 lit. f DSGVO. Our legitimate interest follows from the above-listed purposes for the data collection. On no account we will use the collected data in order to draw conclusions on your person.
Moreover, we employ cookies on the visit of our website. Further details in this regard can be found under item 4 of this privacy statement.
b) When using our contact form
Should you have any questions, we offer you the possibility to contact us by the contact form provided in our website. For this purpose the statement of a valid e-mail address is necessary, so that we know from whom the request is coming and in order to reply thereto. Further statements can be made voluntarily.
The data processing for the purpose of contacting us takes place in compliance with Art. 6 section. 1 p. 1 lit. a DSGVO on the basis of your voluntarily given consent.
The personal data collected by us for the use of the contact form will be automatically deleted upon execution of your request.
3. Transfer of data
There will be no transfer of your personal data to a third party for other purposes than the purposes listed below.
We will only transfer your personal data to a third party,
- if you explicitly consented thereto according to Art. 6 Section 1 p. 1 lit. a DSGVO,
- if the transfer is required for the enforcement, exercise or defence of legal claims according to Art. 6 Section 1 S. 1 lit. f DSGVO und if there is no reason to assume that you have an overriding legitimate interest in the non-transfer of your data,
- in case that there is a legal obligation for the transfer according to Art. 6 Section 1 p. 1 lit. c DSGVO, as well as
- if this is permitted by law and required for the settlement of contractual relations with you according to Art. 6 Section 1 p. 1 lit. b DSGVO.
We employ cookies on our website. These are small files which are automatically generated by your browser and which are stored on your terminal (laptop, tablet, smartphone and the like) when visiting our website. Cookies do not damage your terminal and do not contain viruses, trojans or other dangerous software.
In the cookie information is filed which results in connection with the respective terminal used. This does, however, not mean that thereby we immediately become aware of your identity.
The placing of cookies serves on the one hand to make the use of our offer more comfortable for you. Thus, we employ so-called session-cookies in order to recognize that you already visited individual pages of our website. These are automatically deleted when leaving our website.
Moreover, we also place temporary cookies which are stored on your terminal for a specified period of time in order to optimize the user-friendliness. When you visit our website again for using our services, it will be automatically recognized that you were already with us and which entries and settings you made, so that you do not have to repeat them.
On the other hand we employ cookies in order to statistically record the use of our website and in order to optimize our offer for you. If you visit our website again, these cookies enable us to automatically recognize that you were already with us. These cookies will automatically be deleted after a specified time period.
The data processed by cookies are required in order to keep our entitled interests as well as those of third parties according to Art. 6 section 1 p. 1 lit. f DSGVO.
Most browsers accept cookies automatically. You may, however configurate your browser such that no cookies are stored on your computer or that each time a new cookie is created, a note appears. The complete deactivation of cookies, however, may lead to the situation that you will not be able to use all functions of our website.
5. Rights of persons affected
You have the right:
- according toArt. 15 DSGVO to request information on your personal data processed by us. In particular, you may request information on the purpose of processing, the category of the personal data, the category of recipients to whom your data were or are disclosed, the intended storage period, the existence of a right to rectify, to delete, to limit the processing or to object, the existence of a right to appeal, the origin of your data, in case they were not collected by us, as well as on the existence of an automated decision making including profiling and, if necessary, meaningful information on their details;
- according to Art. 16 DSGVO to request the immediate rectification or completion of incorrect personal data stored by us;
- according to Art. 17 DSGVO to request the deletion of your personal data stored by us, unless their processing is required for exercising the right of free expression and information, for fulfilling a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or for enforcing, exercising or defending legal claims;
- according to Art. 18 DSGVO to request the limitation of the processing of your personal data, as far as the correctness of the data is challenged by you, their processing is illegal, but their deletion is refused by you and we do not need these data any more, however, if you require these data for enforcing, exercising or defending legal claims or if you have lodged an objection against their processing according to Art. 21 DSGVO;
- according to Art. 20 DSGVO to request the receipt of your personal data you provided to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format or the transfer to another responsible person;
- according to Art. 7 section 3 DSGVO to revoke your consent given to us at any time. This means that in future we will not be allowed to continue with the data processing which was based on your consent, and
- according to Art. 77 DSGVO to complain at a regulatory authority. As a rule, in this regard you may contact a regulatory authority at your usual residence or at your workplace or at our office location.
6. Right to object
As far as your personal data are processed on the basis of a legitimate interest according to Art. 6 section 1 p. 1 lit. f DSGVO you have the right, according to Art. 21 DSGVO, to lodge an objection against the processing of your personal data, as long as there are reasons resulting from your specific situation or the objection is directed against direct marketing. In the latter case you have a general right to object which will be implemented by us without mention of a specific situation.
If you wish to make use of your right to revoke or right to object, an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org will be sufficient.
7. Data privacy
Within the visit of our website we use the prevalent SSL process (Secure Socket Layer) in connection with the respective highest level of encryption supported by your browser. As a rule this is a 256 Bit encryption. If your browser does not support a 256-Bit encryption we instead rely on 128-Bit v3 technology. Whether an individual page of our website is transferred encrypted is recognized by the unbroken key or lock symbol in the lower status bar of your browser.
Apart from that we employ suitable technical and organizational safety measures to protect your data against accidental or deliberate manipulations, partial or complete loss, damage or against an unauthorized access of third parties. Our safety measures are steadily improved in line with the technological development.
8. Topicality and amendment of this privacy statement
This privacy statement is currently valid and is valid as at May 2018.
Due to the further development of our website and its offers or due to modified legal standards or official regulations, respectively, it may become necessary to amend this privacy statement.
9. Plugins and Tools
Google Web Fonts
For a uniform presentation of fonts this page uses so-called Web Fonts provided by Google. When you call up a page, your browser loads the required Web fonts in your browser cache in order to correctly show texts and fonts.
For this purpose the browser used by you has to connect to the server of Google. Thereby Google becomes aware that our website was called up via your IP address. The use of Google Web Fonts is performed in order to provide a uniform and appealing presentation of our online offers. This constitutes a legitimate interest in the sense of Art. 6 section 1 lit. f DSGVO.
If your browser does not support Web Fonts, a standard font will be used by your computer.
This page uses the map service Google Maps through an API. The provider is Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA.
For using the functions of Google Maps it is required to have your IP address stored. As a rule, this information is transferred to a server of Google in the USA where it is stored. The provider of this page has no influence on this data transmission.
The use of Google Maps is performed in order to provide an appealing presentation of our online offers and to provide easy retrieving of the locations mentioned in our website. This constitutes a legitimate interest in the sense of Art. 6 section 1 lit. f DSGVO.
More information with regard to dealing with user data can be found in the privacy statement of Google: https://www.google.de/intl/de/policies/privacy/.